Breaking Credit Industry News
Banks can white-label BCrest and use it to offer new solutions to their corporate clients for enhancing and digitizing their financial processes.
Serrala, the globally leading provider of a comprehensive financial technology portfolio for...
ArchOver marks the beginning of its UK expansion in Birmingham
ArchOver, the P2P business lending platform connecting businesses requiring finance with individual...
Eliminate awkward finance conversations with a text
Gamers will be the first in the UK to be able to send a text message so they can skip the awkward...
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
Netsend provides a multi-channel document distribution and management service and AR focussed...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
- Brexit talks hit 'real problem' over Northern Ireland border 15 October, 2018
- Superdry in profit warning after heatwave hits sales 15 October, 2018
- Trump: Climate change scientists have 'political agenda' 15 October, 2018
- Bloodhound 1,000mph car goes into administration 15 October, 2018
- Dragons' Den star says he owes his success to dyslexia 15 October, 2018
- Stalemate: Britain's May under mounting pressure to rethink Brexit plan 15 October, 2018
- Police suspect hostage taken in Cologne 15 October, 2018
- Saudi king orders probe in Khashoggi case, Turkey to search consulate 15 October, 2018
- UK's Prince Harry and wife Meghan expecting first baby next year 15 October, 2018
- Speed record team calls in administrators 15 October, 2018
- Nissan delays pay talks amid uncertainty 15 October, 2018
- Three years of weak growth forecast for UK amid Brexit fears 15 October, 2018
- Superdry feels the heat in £18m profit alert 15 October, 2018
- US retail giant Sears files for bankruptcy 15 October, 2018