Breaking Credit Industry News
Rental payment history should be considered in lending decisions say 80% of consumers
Online research from Equifax, the consumer and business insights expert, reveals Brits want lenders...
October 22nd, 2018
Property gloom hits England & Wales
The LCPAca Residential index provides a comprehensive dataset, tracking residential property prices...
October 22nd, 2018
TransUnion: Head of fraud comment on ONS crime stats
Commenting on today’s Office for National Statistics (ONS) crime in England and Wales statistical...
October 19th, 2018
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
Netsend provides a multi-channel document distribution and management service and AR focussed...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
- Dr Martens' profits march forward 22 October, 2018
- Philip Morris accused of hypocrisy over anti-smoking ad 22 October, 2018
- Shanghai Composite: surges on hopes of market support 22 October, 2018
- Ryanair profits hit by strikes and higher fuel costs 22 October, 2018
- Addison Lee plans self-driving taxis by 2021 22 October, 2018
- Two children die after migrant boat sinks off western Turkey 22 October, 2018
- Saudi Arabia calls Khashoggi killing 'grave mistake,' says prince not aware 22 October, 2018
- Lebanon's Hariri says he is still working to form government 22 October, 2018
- Italy tells EU it is sticking to budget plans, keeps eye on debt, deficit 22 October, 2018
- Tobacco giant's anti-smoking campaign branded 'PR puff' 22 October, 2018
- Busy bees: Bumper honey crop at four-year high 22 October, 2018
- Former Paddy Power boss becomes WorldRemit CEO 22 October, 2018
- Ryanair blames strikes for fall in half-year profits 22 October, 2018
- Apple is 'best private firm to work for in UK' 22 October, 2018